(Booking, Cancellation & Refund Policy)
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check in – 1400 Hours Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check out – 1200 Hours Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability
In keeping with Government regulations, we request all guests (on single/double/triple occupancy) to carry a photo identity to present on check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their valid passport and visa. Indian nationals can present any government issued photo identity address proof card e.g. driving license, passport, Aadhar card or voter’s ID card. PAN Card will not be accepted as the above.
Also do keep handy proof of corporate affiliations, if you have made a corporate booking.
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by making an Advance Payment through a Debit / Credit Card, Bank Transfer, UPI payment, Paytm, etc., All major credit cards are accepted.
- Any cheque payments made should be deposited a minimum of 10 days prior to the check-in date. The cheque amount should be for the entire stay duration.
- All the rates at all our hotels are non-commissionable and are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All taxes will be levied extra as per State/Central Government regulations. Taxes are subject to change without notice and would be levied as applicable.
- Any Special Rates extended to any organization based on expected business materialisations at each of our hotels and are subject to quarterly review. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these special rates should the business materialisation not satisfy the expectations of any of our hotels.
- Confirmation of bookings are subject to availability of rooms at the time of making the reservation.
- If Cancelled 15 days before Check-In Date: Zero Cancellation Fee would be applicable;
- If Cancelled between 7-15 Days before Check-In Date: 50% of the full booking Amount would be charged as Cancellation fee.
- If Cancelled within 07 Days before Check-In Date : 100% of the full booking Amount would be charged as Cancellation Fee.
Reservations made on promotional offers with 100% advance deposit required at the time of reservations are non-cancellable, non-refundable and non-amendable for entire length of stay.
Upon receiving the request for cancellation from the guest (as per cancellation/no show policy), the hotel will immediately contact the bank to handle the crediting process.
The refund will be made through the Bank Transfer or Credit Card used for the purchase.
In a normal scenario, the refunded amount shall reflect in the next billing cycle of the credit card. However, it could take around 30-45 business days for the actual crediting to take place depending on the bank’s practice. In case of Bank Transfer a TAT of 2-4 Working Days would be applicable.
Guarantee and cancellation policy (for groups of 5 rooms or more)
We will be happy to confirm group reservations against an advance deposit at the time of confirmation.
For room reservations
We understand that plans change sometimes. If you need to cancel/reduce/amend a guaranteed reservation, please do so 30 days prior to arrival. In case there is any no-show or cancellation/amendment of the conference/group (in part or full), within 30 days or less from the date of check in, a retention charge will become due as under:
- Number of rooms being cancelled/no-shows X number of nights booked for X applicable daily rate per room per night, including taxes.
- In addition, should any participants check out early, retention will be charged for those nights booked, now being released due to the early check out.
- Bookings made on non-cancellable/non-amendable packages/rates cannot be cancelled/amended. On doing so, the full amount of advance paid will be treated as the cancellation fee.
Child & Extra Bed Policy
- Two children up to 05 years of age can stay in the parent’s room without an additional charge. However, a maximum of one child’s bed can be placed in a room which will be provided at no additional charge.
- One child over 8 but less than 12 years can stay in the parent’s room and the same would be charged @ 25% of the Room Rate with or without an Extra bed.
- If a child is above 12 years of age, He/She can stay in the parent’s room and the same would be charged @ 35% of the Room Rate with or without an Extra bed.
- One Additional Adult can stay in the room (on triple occupancy) and the same would be charged @ 35% of the Room Rate.
NOTE: The Government of India has introduced a ‘no smoking’ rule for hotels, restaurants and all public places. This means smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated guest rooms. Should you want a smoking room, please inform us when you make your reservation.